YOU’VE GOT QUESTIONS? WE’VE GOT ANSWERS!
We offer free shipping on all orders over $100 before tax. All online and phone orders are shipped within 24 hours. Shipping is calculated at the time of purchase. Same day delivery is available if the order is placed before 11am and if the product is in stock at the time of order. If we are unable to ship same day, we will contact you with options.
What’s your Returns and Exchanges policy?
Due to the nature of our products, we offer a 7-day guarantee against manufacturer defect on hardware. There are no returns on juice if the bottle has left the store or has been opened. If a device shows any sign of physical damage, it will not be covered under warranty.
Why should I make the switch to E-Cigarettes?
Top Ten Reasons to Switch to E-Cigarettes:
- No stink on your clothes, in your car, and in your home. Smokers tend to forget that non-smokers really hate the smell. Have you ever had a cigarette to calm the nerves before a job interview? It may have cost you the position. Employers can be reluctant to hire smokers due to the smell and the lost productivity that comes from smoke breaks.
- They’re cleaner. You can’t get cigarette burns from a battery, so save your upholstery and carpets. No more disgusting ashtrays and smelly butts. No more yellow walls and windows.
- You’ll breathe better and breathing is important.
- Cigarettes are EXPENSIVE!! The average analog smoker spends between $2000 and $3500 per year. The average digital smoker spends less than $600. You can save enough for a trip for 2 to the Caribbean.
- Your pets will thank you.
- Your dentist will thank you.
- Your friends/family/co-workers will thank you.
- Tobacco has basically one flavour…tobacco. E-Cigarettes come in almost every flavour you can imagine. Including tobacco, if you like.
- No more stains on your teeth and fingers.
- They’re better for the environment. Cigarette butts are left everywhere and even when they degrade, they leach toxic chemicals into the ground. E-Cigarette batteries and E-juice bottles can be recycled. Dolphins love E-Cigarettes.
What are your premium E-Juice lines?
We carry a massive selection of top quality Canadian and North American E-Juice brands. At The Digital Smoker, you can sample over 200 flavours from almost 20 brands. We are constantly releasing new juice lines and when we do, we look for brands that lab-test and hold themselves to a high standard in terms of their manufacturing facilities and processes.
What E-Cigarette and Accessories do you stock?
The Digital Smoker only carries batteries and hardware from the top names in the industry, including Joyetech, Sigeili, Kanger, Vision and Innokin. All of our batteries are tested before you leave the store.
I heard E-Cigarettes were Illegal and/or just as bad as cigarettes?
Electronic Cigarettes are not illegal.
As of Oct 1, 2015 the Ontario government has passed but not enacted Bill 45, which (despite all science, all input from experts, and all input from the vaping industry) would regulate E-Cigarettes in exactly the same manner as tobacco cigarettes. If enacted, you would not be able to vape any place you could not smoke, among other regulations that would make adopting a less harmful option more difficult.
Despite the British Government’s adoption of E-Cigs as the most successful smoking-cessation method, and despite the British Government completing their research and concluding that E-Cigs are at least 95% safer than smoking, Health Canada prevents them from being advertised as smoking-cessation devices and prevents anyone from making claims that they are in any way a health product.
The Digital Smoker makes no claims to these ends. E-Cigarettes are simply a “digital” alternative to “analog” tobacco. Do some research and decide for yourself.
The switch is simple. If you’re thinking about it, come see us in person at one of our two locations. We have over 200 flavours you can sample and staff who know how to guide you into the tasty world of digital smoking!
What should I consider when purchasing E-Cigarettes and E-Juice?
There are a wide array of products on the market. When purchasing, you should consider several factors:
- How much do you smoke in a day? This is going to determine the size of your battery and tank.
- Do you prefer more or less vapour? This is going to determine what kind of tank and coil you use.
- What level of nicotine do you need? Based on your smoking habits, brand, and device, so you may need some advice when choosing a nicotine level that will satisfy you without being harsh or making you sick.
- Is it a name brand? Nearly all E-cigs and their various accessories are made in China, but there is often a big difference in quality between the name brands and the knock-offs. Reputable juice companies have their products independently tested; no-name juice is a mystery. If a device is significantly cheaper than market average, it’s probably a knock-off.
- Is it a current product? Many resellers are sitting on old stock. Batteries can only sit for so long before they start to degrade, same as E-Juice. This is a rapidly growing market and there are new and more advanced products coming out regularly. Make sure you are getting a recently made product.
- Customer Service! If you have a question or a problem with your E-cigarette do you have a place you can go that can help you out?
What are the ingredients in E-Juice?
E-Juice comes in a wide range of flavours, from tobacco to tutti frutti. The basic components of E-Juice are:
- Vegetable Glycerin (VG) is a common food and cosmetic additive. It produces the thick cloud of vapour and adds a sweeter taste, but has less “throat hit”.
- Propylene Glycol (PG) is the ingredient that is mostly responsible for the “throat hit”. In pharmaceutical grade, it is used for a large number of consumer products.
- Distilled water or vodka may or may not be used to thin the mix, but it’s not common.
- Nicotine may or may not be added. Most E-Juices are available with several levels of nicotine, ranging from 0mg to 24mg.
- Flavour is food-grade and in some cases, completely organic! Beware any E-Juice that does not have a label listing the ingredients, the PG/VG mix, country of manufacture, and the level of nicotine.
- E-Juice from China is to be avoided at all costs, as it contains low-grade ingredients. Diacetyl and Acetoin, which are known to be harmful, are very commonly used to create a creamy, buttery, or custard flavour. Look for juice that has been lab-tested and beware any company that doesn’t test or only tests certain lines. It may be ok, but it’s better to be safe than sorry.
What are the batteries made of?
The batteries used in E-Cigarettes are Lithium Ion – the same as in your cellphone and just about every other electronic device. All batteries at The Digital Smoker are high-quality, recent devices.
What are E-Cigarettes?
Electronic Cigarettes (or E-Cigs) are battery-powered devices that vapourize E-Liquid (or E-Juice) to simulate the experience of smoking. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, but they all share common elements – a battery with a switch (either automatic or manual) and a juice tank with a replaceable coil that vaporizes the E-Juice. Some mimic the look and feel of a cigarette, but most have larger tanks and batteries that need less refilling and recharging.
NOT FOUND THE ANSWER?
Give us a shout!
OUR CONTACT INFO
Location:283 Lakeshore Road East Mississauga, Ont L5G 1H3
Phone:(905) 891-8273 (VAPE)
Location:158 Guelph Street Georgetown, ON L7G 4A6